Firm admins can select whether to bill clients on a monthly or a quarterly basis. Any changes made will take effect at the start of the next quarter, though a pending change can be cancelled or modified up until that date. All advisors of the firm will be sent a reminder that their firm’s billing frequency is about to change about one week before it goes into effect.
Articles in this section
- What billing options are available to my firm?
- How often are my clients billed?
- How often does Betterment pay me the fees collected on my behalf?
- How are billing plans created?
- How are billing plans applied?
- How is the default billing plan of the firm updated?
- How to create or edit Tiered Billing Plans:
- How to create or edit Fixed Billing Plans:
- How to create or edit Asset Based Billing Plans:
- How to change the Billing Plan for groups of clients: