The Betterment SRI portfolios have their own set of projections based on capital market assumptions. Outputs such as the projection graph and recommended contributions/deposits will reflect the strategy selected. To learn more, please review our Socially Responsible Investing White Paper and Disclosures.
Articles in this section
- Which specific funds are included in each of the SRI portfolios?
- What are the weighted average expense ratios of the SRI portfolios?
- What are the challenges associated with SRI investing and how is Betterment controlling for them?
- How does the Betterment Broad Impact portfolio compare to the Legacy SRI portfolio?
- How will clients be made aware of these new portfolio options?
- Does Betterment expect to make future enhancements to the SRI portfolios?
- What impact will these new portfolio strategies have on the Betterment’s advice or projections?
- Should we expect any difference in the performance of a Betterment SRI portfolio compared to the Betterment Core portfolio?
- Why don't I see the option to update my TCP goals to the SRI portfolio strategy?
- Is there a balance minimum for the SRI portfolio option?