Nothing about the SRI portfolios will be pushed from Betterment directly to your clients. However, as their advisor, you will be able to access the new SRI portfolio options by navigating to the client in the Betterment for Advisors platform and selecting “Edit” next to the portfolio strategy for each of the client’s goals. You can also select the new SRI portfolios when opening new accounts for your clients. Please note that any of your clients who are invested in the current SRI portfolio will remain invested in our legacy SRI portfolio, which does not have any of the improvements mentioned under the “Broad Impact” portfolio.
Articles in this section
- Which specific funds are included in each of the SRI portfolios?
- What are the weighted average expense ratios of the SRI portfolios?
- What are the challenges associated with SRI investing and how is Betterment controlling for them?
- How does the Betterment Broad Impact portfolio compare to the Legacy SRI portfolio?
- How will clients be made aware of these new portfolio options?
- Does Betterment expect to make future enhancements to the SRI portfolios?
- What impact will these new portfolio strategies have on the Betterment’s advice or projections?
- Should we expect any difference in the performance of a Betterment SRI portfolio compared to the Betterment Core portfolio?
- Why don't I see the option to update my TCP goals to the SRI portfolio strategy?
- Is there a balance minimum for the SRI portfolio option?