Once on the “Edit Asset Based Billing Plan” page, use the “Spread bps” field to type in number of basis points you’d like charged by this billing plan. For example, for a fee of %0.50 type in 50. When satisfied with the new spread, click Save changes. If this is not a new billing plan, the next page will display the households that will be impacted. Scroll to the bottom to click “Update billing plan”.
Articles in this section
- What billing options are available to my firm?
- How often are my clients billed?
- How often does Betterment pay me the fees collected on my behalf?
- How are billing plans created?
- How are billing plans applied?
- How is the default billing plan of the firm updated?
- How to create or edit Tiered Billing Plans:
- How to create or edit Fixed Billing Plans:
- How to create or edit Asset Based Billing Plans:
- How to change the Billing Plan for groups of clients: