Once on the “Tiered billing plan” page, use the “Firm fee” column and click on “Asset based” or “Fixed” to switch between the two. Enter the number of basis points (bps) or dollars that should be charged for the first tier of invested assets. If more than one tier is needed, click “+ Add tier” then enter the high range value for the previous tied. Repeat these steps for each tier needed. If this is not a new billing plan, the next page will display the households that will be impacted. Scroll to the bottom to click “Update billing plan”.
Articles in this section
- What billing options are available to my firm?
- How often are my clients billed?
- How often does Betterment pay me the fees collected on my behalf?
- How are billing plans created?
- How are billing plans applied?
- How is the default billing plan of the firm updated?
- How to create or edit Tiered Billing Plans:
- How to create or edit Fixed Billing Plans:
- How to create or edit Asset Based Billing Plans:
- How to change the Billing Plan for groups of clients: