Once on the “Fixed Billing Plan” page, use the “Firm fee” field to type in the dollar value you’d like this plan to assess on client accounts annually. No need to type in a dollar sign, only enter the digits and a decimal if you will be charging in cents as well. If this is not a new billing plan, the next page will display the households that will be impacted. Scroll to the bottom to click “Update billing plan”.
Articles in this section
- What billing options are available to my firm?
- How are billing plans created?
- How are billing plans applied?
- How is the default billing plan of the firm updated?
- How to create or edit Tiered Billing Plans:
- How to create or edit Fixed Billing Plans:
- How to create or edit Asset Based Billing Plans:
- How to change the Billing Plan for groups of clients: