Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will kick off the approval process for access to Dimensional Funds on our platform. Please note, Betterment may share your firm name with Dimensional in order to determine firm eligibility to use Dimensional Funds. Generally, you will go through an introductory and educational meeting with Dimensional Fund Advisors, after which you should be approved to access Dimensional Funds on our platform. This process can be accomplished in as few as 2 to 3 days.
Articles in this section
- Using Dimensional Funds through Betterment for Advisors
- If I am an advisor with access to Dimensional Funds, can I also access them on Betterment for Advisors?
- If I already use Betterment for Advisors and have been approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors, how long will it take me to get access to create and use Dimensional Fund Portfolios once I've made the request?
- If I'm new to Betterment for Advisors, but already approved by Dimensional Fund Advisors, how long will it take me to get access to Betterment for Advisors + Dimensional Funds once I've completed the process?
- What is the process for becoming approved for access to Dimensional Funds on the Betterment for Advisors platform?
- Will there be model portfolio templates available for me to use?
- Can I create a portfolio with both Dimensional Funds and ETFs?
- How do I create my own portfolios?
- Can the name for each Dimensional Funds Portfolio be customized?
- How do I assign my firm’s Dimensional Funds Portfolios to clients?