To use one of your firm’s model portfolios for an existing goal, you can select the client’s goal and click edit on the current portfolio strategy. From there, select your custom portfolio from the dropdown.
Articles in this section
- What are Model Portfolios with Betterment for Advisors?
- How do I create my own portfolios?
- Can the name for each Model Portfolio be customized?
- How do I assign my firm’s Model Portfolios to clients?
- How do I update my firm’s Model Portfolios?
- How will adjusting my clients’ portfolios impact their fees?
- Will rebalancing and auto-adjust work the same?
- What other impacts should my clients and I expect when adjusting their funded goal to a Model Portfolio strategy created by my firm?
- Will Tax Loss Harvesting + (TLH+) and Tax Coordinated Portfolios (TCP) work with these new Model Portfolios holding ETFs?