Firm admins can create portfolios for your clients via the advisor dashboard. You can go to the dashboard and select the Portfolios tab on the left. From there, you'll see both the Betterment Portfolios as well as your Firm's own portfolios. Firm Admins will find "Create Portfolio" on the Firm's portfolios page. If additional members of your team need admin level access on the platform, please have your firm's primary contact on file notify us via email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- What are Model Portfolios with Betterment for Advisors?
- How do I create my own portfolios?
- Can the name for each Model Portfolio be customized?
- How do I assign my firm’s Model Portfolios to clients?
- How do I update my firm’s Model Portfolios?
- How will adjusting my clients’ portfolios impact their fees?
- Will rebalancing and auto-adjust work the same?
- What other impacts should my clients and I expect when adjusting their funded goal to a Model Portfolio strategy created by my firm?
- Will Tax Loss Harvesting + (TLH+) and Tax Coordinated Portfolios (TCP) work with these new Model Portfolios holding ETFs?