The fees Betterment collects from the client do not change based on the portfolio strategy assigned to each client’s goal(s). The average expense ratio associated with a Model Portfolio depends on the portfolio’s underlying ETFs. Any saved adjustments could impact your client’s average fund fees.
Articles in this section
- What are Model Portfolios with Betterment for Advisors?
- How do I create my own portfolios?
- Can the name for each Model Portfolio be customized?
- How do I assign my firm’s Model Portfolios to clients?
- How do I update my firm’s Model Portfolios?
- How will adjusting my clients’ portfolios impact their fees?
- Will rebalancing and auto-adjust work the same?
- What other impacts should my clients and I expect when adjusting their funded goal to a Model Portfolio strategy created by my firm?
- Will Tax Loss Harvesting + (TLH+) and Tax Coordinated Portfolios (TCP) work with these new Model Portfolios holding ETFs?