Model Portfolios allow advisors to create white-labeled portfolios, which gives you even more control in personalizing your clients’ investments. It allows you to further modify the Betterment portfolio strategy by adjusting the individual asset class weights and accessing additional asset classes. We’ll give you a risk and diversification assessment of your changes, and as with all of our portfolios, your clients will continue to have access to the same automated features available on the Betterment portfolios.
Articles in this section
- What are Model Portfolios with Betterment for Advisors?
- How do I create my own portfolios?
- Can the name for each Model Portfolio be customized?
- How do I assign my firm’s Model Portfolios to clients?
- How do I update my firm’s Model Portfolios?
- How will adjusting my clients’ portfolios impact their fees?
- Will rebalancing and auto-adjust work the same?
- What other impacts should my clients and I expect when adjusting their funded goal to a Model Portfolio strategy created by my firm?
- Will Tax Loss Harvesting + (TLH+) and Tax Coordinated Portfolios (TCP) work with these new Model Portfolios holding ETFs?