To edit the fee for any existing client's advisors will need to follow the steps below:
- Log onto the Advisor Dashboard
- Select "Clients", on the left side of the window
- Locate the client and click their name
- Select "Settings"
- Locate and click the "Edit" button corresponding to the Fee column
- Select the account group where fees should be edited and click "Continue"
- In the "Custom fee" field type in the new desired fee using only digits e.g., 50 or 100
- Click "Save", next a confirmation message that reads "Advisor fee updated successfully" will be displayed
Please keep in mind, once the custom fee is set it can only be updated by repeating these steps to re-enable the Firm fee option or to set a new custom fee rate. Having the Firm fee updated will not overwrite any custom fee settings.