Advisors can facilitate the opening of joint accounts for their clients, as long as they intend to advise both clients. Once the advisor has completed the account setup, an email will be sent to the clients to confirm and review the customer agreement.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove a client's accounts from my firm?
- Can I add a new IRA or taxable goal for a joint account on behalf of my clients?
- Can I add a trust account on behalf of my client?
- How can I add a new account from my advisor dashboard?
- What actions can I take on behalf of my client?
- Do you provide admin or compliance level access?
- Can advisors share a household or client with other advisors?
- Does each advisor have their own dashboard?
- How do I set a portfolio strategy for my client?
- Am I able to access information related to my clients’ accounts on the platform?