Yes, joint account opening instructions are available here. Follow the same steps for new IRA accounts except on #4. Here you'll need to select the IRA type desired for this client.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove a client's accounts from my firm?
- Can I add a new IRA or taxable goal for a joint account on behalf of my clients?
- Can I add a trust account on behalf of my client?
- How can I add a new account from my advisor dashboard?
- What actions can I take on behalf of my client?
- Can advisors share a household or client with other advisors?
- Does each advisor have their own dashboard?
- How do I set a portfolio strategy for my client?
- Am I able to access information related to my clients’ accounts on the platform?