When you enable Betterment to adjust your client’s allocation automatically, we aim to reduce your client’s account’s risk as tax-efficiently as possible. Thus, your client’s taxes can be lower than adjusting the allocation yourself. Learn more here.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between having Betterment automatically adjust my client’s allocation vs. following Betterment’s allocation advice myself.
- How will my client be notified when there are automatic adjustments to their account allocation?
- How can I or my client tell if the account allocation is being automatically adjusted?
- How can I automatically adjust my client’s account allocation?
- If I choose to automatically adjust my client’s account allocation, how does this affect their tax optimization tools?
- How often will my clients’ account allocations be automatically adjusted?
- What does it mean to “auto-adjust” and how does it work?