Our allocation advice is designed to work alongside Betterment’s tax optimization tools, including Tax Loss Harvesting+ and Tax-Coordinated Portfolio. In fact, if you or your client enables Betterment to automatically adjust the allocation, we can do so in a more tax-efficient way than if you or your client adjusted the allocation manually to stay in line with our recommended allocation. Learn more here.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between having Betterment automatically adjust my client’s allocation vs. following Betterment’s allocation advice myself.
- How will my client be notified when there are automatic adjustments to their account allocation?
- How can I or my client tell if the account allocation is being automatically adjusted?
- How can I automatically adjust my client’s account allocation?
- If I choose to automatically adjust my client’s account allocation, how does this affect their tax optimization tools?
- How often will my clients’ account allocations be automatically adjusted?
- What does it mean to “auto-adjust” and how does it work?