Yes: you will need to update your Form ADV Part 2A and most likely your Customer Agreement to reflect the incorporation of Betterment for Advisors into your practice. Since each situation is unique, please consult with your attorney or compliance officer.
Articles in this section
- Will my firm need to update our ADV and/or Customer Agreement to reflect the incorporation of Betterment for Advisors into my practice?
- Can Betterment for Advisors automate the signing of my agreement with my client?
- What relationship does the client have with Betterment?
- Describe the process your product uses to convert information provided by the client into a risk profile in the interview process.
- Am I able to see an archive of electronically executed client agreements? If so, what does this look like?