Betterment for Advisors operates a fee-only platform. Firm admins may create multiple billing plans using Asset Based Billing, Fixed Billing, Tiered Billing. The billing plan applied to a client's household will, by default, include Betterment's platform fee. Aggregate fees are billed automatically by Betterment from the client’s account quarterly in arrears, and Betterment subsequently remits the advisor’s fee.
Articles in this section
- How do I update a client's fees?
- How do I get paid for the client accounts that I manage on the platform?
- Can I set custom level fees for individual households?
- How are the fees calculated?
- Are fee tiers supported?
- How are fees reported to my clients?
- Are there any additional fees for any of the automated services?
- Are there any trading or transacting costs associated with the Betterment for Advisors platform?