Yes, you may utilize the custom Billing Plans to set custom fees for a client's household. If any of the available Billing Plans do not fit your needs, an admin of your firm may create a new customized billing plan that is either Asset Based, Fixed, or Tiered.
Articles in this section
- How do I update a client's fees?
- How do I get paid for the client accounts that I manage on the platform?
- Can I set custom level fees for individual households?
- How are the fees calculated?
- Are fee tiers supported?
- How are fees reported to my clients?
- Are there any additional fees for any of the automated services?
- Are there any trading or transacting costs associated with the Betterment for Advisors platform?