Clients, or advisors on their behalf, can easily set up automatic deposits or withdrawals on the Transfer tab of the investment account.
Articles in this section
- Can I ACATS transfer any ETF into a transitionary Betterment account?
- How can I ACATS transfer ETFs into a transitionary Betterment account?
- Are IRAs eligible for ACATS?
- Does Betterment support ACATs?
- Do you support automatic deposits and withdrawals?
- How long does it take to transfer funds?
- How do I initiate a cash ACATS transfer for my client
- How do clients fund their accounts?
- What is SmartDeposit?
- Can I move my funds from my personal account to a joint account?