Your clients see the total fee (platform fee + firm spread) in their client portal and on quarterly statements. You are responsible for providing the fee breakdown between the Betterment platform fee and your advisory firm fee to your clients.
Articles in this section
- How do I update a client's fees?
- How do I get paid for the client accounts that I manage on the platform?
- Can I set household client fees?
- Can I set custom level fees for individual clients?
- How are the fees calculated?
- Are fee tiers supported?
- How are fees reported to my clients?
- Are there any additional fees for any of the automated services?
- What does Betterment for Advisors cost?
- Are there any trading or transacting costs associated with the Betterment for Advisors platform?