Your clients see the total fee (platform fee + billing plan applied to the household) in their client portal and on quarterly statements. You are responsible for providing the fee breakdown between the Betterment platform fee and your advisory firm fee to your clients.
Articles in this section
- How do I update a client's fees?
- How do I get paid for the client accounts that I manage on the platform?
- Can I set custom level fees for individual households?
- How are the fees calculated?
- Are fee tiers supported?
- How are fees reported to my clients?
- Are there any additional fees for any of the automated services?
- Are there any trading or transacting costs associated with the Betterment for Advisors platform?