Yes, performance reporting is embedded on the client interface. Performance reporting for all client portfolios on the platform is available and the user can select the period of time in question. Additionally, daily performance is also included. Advisors are able to view performance data for all client accounts through the impersonation feature on the advisor dashboard.
Articles in this section
- How do you calculate returns?
- Is performance data generated on the platform?
- How are quarterly statements sent to my clients? Can I access these statements as well? If so, how?
- Where do clients find tax forms if they have multiple accounts, e.g. a personal account and a trust account?
- Where can I find my clients’ 5498 tax forms? When will they be available?
- When will clients tax forms be available?
- Does Betterment for Advisors generate the tax forms for my clients’ accounts?
- Are the quarterly statements co-branded with my firm’s brand?
- What information appears on my clients’ quarterly statements?
- Does Betterment for Advisors generate the statements for my client’s accounts?