Yes, an advisor can assign secondary advisors to any of their households that contain one or many accounts. Secondary advisors have full access to those households, and can be removed at anytime from a household’s sharing settings.
Articles in this section
- Can I add a new IRA or taxable goal for a trust or joint account on behalf of my clients?
- How can I add a new account from my advisor dashboard?
- What actions can I take on behalf of my client?
- Do you provide admin or compliance level access?
- Can advisors share a household with other advisors?
- Does each advisor have their own dashboard?
- How do I set a portfolio strategy for my client?
- Am I able to access information related to my clients’ accounts on the platform?