Yes, an advisor can assign secondary advisors to any of their households that contain one or many accounts. Secondary advisors have full access to those households, and can be removed at anytime from a household’s sharing settings.
Here are the steps you'll need to follow when adding a fellow advisor to one of your households:
- Log onto the Advisor Dashboard
- On the left, click "Clients"
- Select the client or household name from the list
- Select the "Settings" tab
- On the right, choose "+ Add Secondary Advisor" and enter the first or last name of the advisor you'd like to add. Click the name in the dropdown to complete.
- The page will load and if successful you'll see a banner with this description "Successfully added (name of advisor) as a secondary advisor to (name of client/household) "