Yes. Once on your Portfolio tab, select your SRI goal, you will see an option that reads “edit” under Portfolio Strategy. Simply click on the “edit” option to move your portfolio out of SRI and back into Betterment’s. You can only make one change to your election in a single day.
Articles in this section
- Why don't I see the option to update my TCP goals to the SRI portfolio strategy?
- If I have TLH enabled, how long will I be in the tertiary position?
- Is there a balance minimum for the SRI portfolio option?
- Can I go back to the Betterment portfolio once I opt into SRI?
- Will the performance of my SRI portfolio deviate from my Betterment portfolio?
- What will this new portfolio cost me in fund level fees?
- Where can I see exactly what I’m invested in?
- How do these new tickers impact the advice I will receive from the Betterment app?
- When will this be full SRI?
- How do I enable an SRI portfolio?