Your clients can turn off SmartDeposit at any time from the Transfer tab of their account. Simply have your clients click “SmartDeposit On” to bring up their SmartDeposit settings and choose “Turn off SmartDeposit.”
Articles in this section
- How is SmartDeposit different than auto-deposits?
- How does SmartDeposit help protect against overdrafts?
- How low can my clients set their minimum bank balance?
- How do my clients turn off SmartDeposit?
- What if my clients’ bank account balance changes?
- How often will Betterment view my clients’ bank account?
- Can my client have both SmartDeposit and auto-deposits enabled?
- Will my client be notified before every SmartDeposit transaction?
- Which goals can my client link to SmartDeposit?
- How do you calculate the amount to deposit?