Your clients can enable SmartDeposit for one taxable goal. They cannot have multiple goals with SmartDeposit, and they cannot enable SmartDeposit on IRAs.
Articles in this section
- How is SmartDeposit different than auto-deposits?
- How does SmartDeposit help protect against overdrafts?
- How low can my clients set their minimum bank balance?
- How do my clients turn off SmartDeposit?
- What if my clients’ bank account balance changes?
- How often will Betterment view my clients’ bank account?
- Can my client have both SmartDeposit and auto-deposits enabled?
- Will my client be notified before every SmartDeposit transaction?
- Which goals can my client link to SmartDeposit?
- How do you calculate the amount to deposit?