Yes, you are able to access information related to your clients’ accounts--including, holdings, balances, and performance information--via the advisor dashboard.
Articles in this section
- Can I add a new IRA or taxable goal for a joint account on behalf of my clients?
- Can I add a new IRA or taxable goal for a trust on behalf of my client?
- How can I add a new account from my advisor dashboard?
- What actions can I take on behalf of my client?
- Do you provide admin or compliance level access?
- Can advisors share a household with other advisors?
- Does each advisor have their own dashboard?
- How do I set a portfolio strategy for my client?
- Am I able to access information related to my clients’ accounts on the platform?