At this time, TCP is only available for the core Betterment portfolio. We expect TCP to be available for other portfolio strategies in the future.
Articles in this section
- Is TCP available for non-Betterment portfolios?
- Should my clients roll over before setting up their Tax-Coordinated Portfolio?
- Is there a downside to using a Tax-Coordinated Portfolio for my clients?
- Can my clients roll over into their Tax-Coordinated Portfolio after setting it up?
- Can my clients use a Tax-Coordinated Portfolio with their Betterment 401(k)?
- Can my clients use a Tax-Coordinated Portfolio with their Betterment joint account and/or Betterment trust?
- How will the Tax-Coordinated Portfolio affect my clients’ tax forms?
- How does Tax-Coordinated Portfolio affect my clients’ external accounts?
- How do my clients get the most out of their Tax-Coordinated Portfolio?
- What happens if my clients need to withdraw from one of their goals in a Tax-Coordinated Portfolio?