You and your client can edit the assumptions by clicking “Edit Assumptions” from the Plan page of a Retirement Goal. To access the Plan page you will need to view your client’s account by clicking ‘Log in’ on the Summary page of your advisor dashboard and then choosing the Retirement goal.
You can edit many of the assumptions from the Plan page of your client’s Retirement Goal, including:
- Spending expectations in retirement adjusted for cost of living and inflation
- Life expectancy
- Number of dependents
- Estimated salary growth after inflation
- Expected Social Security benefit
- Social Security collection age
- Other retirement income
- Expected annual inflation rate
- Salary growth
- Longevity for your client and their spouse
- Other income sources
- Tax profile
To see an overview of our Retirement Planning Advice Methodology click here.