Rollovers typically take 2 to 3 weeks to complete. Your client can contact their existing institution to liquidate the funds before it rolls over to help move things along. You and your client will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org once the rollover has completed.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take for my client’s SEP IRA to transfer to Betterment?
- What tax forms will my client receive from Betterment for Advisors for their SEP IRA at the end of the year?
- How can my client create a SEP IRA?
- How much can my clients contribute to a Betterment for Advisors SEP IRA?
- Can my client transfer their existing SEP IRA to Betterment for Advisors?
- Can my clients have more than one participant in their Betterment for Advisors SEP IRA?
- Can my client contribute to a SEP IRA and a traditional or Roth IRA?