Yes, you can provide PDF versions of your client agreement, Form ADV Part 2, and privacy statement to include as part of the electronic signup process a client undergoes with betterment. We also provide reporting in your dashboard about which versions your clients have agreed to, and when. You can read more about our agreement automation feature, including legal disclosures, here.
Articles in this section
- Will my firm need to update our ADV and/or Customer Agreement to reflect the incorporation of Betterment for Advisors into my practice?
- Can Betterment for Advisors automate the signing of my agreement with my client?
- What relationship does the client have with Betterment?
- Describe the process your product uses to convert information provided by the client into a risk profile in the interview process.
- Am I able to see an archive of electronically executed client agreements? If so, what does this look like?