The security of your clients’ personal information and assets are our primary concern. Like all information your clients give to Betterment, it will be secured and will not be shared with any third party without your clients’ permission. We will use the information to help clients determine how much money they may require to retire, as well as make recommendations on how to invest their money for retirement. You and your clients will always have access to update or clear this information.
Articles in this section
- Can a client have more than one Retirement Goal?
- Market interest rates are at historic lows, how do you account for this?
- How do I check a client’s Retirement goal after it is set up?
- A client’s recommended savings number is lower than I expected, why would that be?
- A client’s recommended savings number is higher than I expected, why would that be?
- How will information be used for advice?