For the Betterment core portfolio, if a client resides in New York or California, you can contact our support team to discuss the options of using the appropriate state-specific ETFs. We cannot make any guarantee as these requests will be handled on a case by case basis due to liquidity constraints associated with these ETFs.
Articles in this section
- Am I able to adjust the asset allocation on behalf of my clients on the platform?
- How does Betterment make portfolio suggestions for clients?
- Are the portfolio strategies available at the client, account, or goal level?
- Can advisors customize the allocation models or the portfolio?
- Can I use state-specific ETFs instead of MUB?
- Can clients hold cash?
- Do you expect to add active mutual funds to the platform?
- Why ETFs?
- What are the securities used for each asset subclass?
- What is Betterment for Advisors’ investment philosophy?