We invest in a variety of global asset classes, each represented by an ETF, ranging from short-term Treasuries to international bonds and emerging market equities. To see the specific holdings pertaining to a specific portfolio strategy, please visit www.bettermentforadvisors.com/portfolios.
Articles in this section
- Am I able to adjust the asset allocation on behalf of my clients on the platform?
- How does Betterment make portfolio suggestions for clients?
- Are the portfolio strategies available at the client, account, or goal level?
- Can advisors customize the allocation models or the portfolio?
- Can I use state-specific ETFs instead of MUB?
- Can clients hold cash?
- Do you expect to add active mutual funds to the platform?
- Why ETFs?
- What are the securities used for each asset subclass?
- What is Betterment for Advisors’ investment philosophy?