Your client will receive Form 5498 and/or Form 1099-R, depending on whether they made contributions or distributions.
Articles in this section
- Tax Season Calendar
- Why did my client not receive a 1099-DIV, despite having received dividends?
- How should I/my clients interpret the information on their 1099-DIV?
- Why are the dates shown for dividends on my client’s Activity page different than the pay dates on their 1099-DIV?
- Why are there so many transactions on my client’s 1099-B? How can I reconcile the transactions on their Activity tab with their 1099-B?
- What tax forms will my client receive from Betterment for Advisors for their SEP IRA at the end of the year?
- Can my client contribute to a SEP IRA after April 15th if they have filed for an extension?
- Where can I find my client’s tax statements?
- Why are the sales proceeds and/or cost basis so high on my client’s 1099-B?
- What is foreign tax paid? How do I calculate the foreign percentage of my client’s dividends?