You will be able to find your client’s tax statements via the Impersonation feature, which you can access from your advisor dashboard by selecting the client from the client page and then clicking ‘Log in’. Once there, you can click ‘Documents’ in the bottom left to access their Tax Forms.
Articles in this section
- Tax Season Calendar
- Why did my client not receive a 1099-DIV, despite having received dividends?
- How should I/my clients interpret the information on their 1099-DIV?
- Why are the dates shown for dividends on my client’s Activity page different than the pay dates on their 1099-DIV?
- Why are there so many transactions on my client’s 1099-B? How can I reconcile the transactions on their Activity tab with their 1099-B?
- What tax forms will my client receive from Betterment for Advisors for their SEP IRA at the end of the year?
- Can my client contribute to a SEP IRA after April 15th if they have filed for an extension?
- Where can I find my client’s tax statements?
- Why are the sales proceeds and/or cost basis so high on my client’s 1099-B?
- What is foreign tax paid? How do I calculate the foreign percentage of my client’s dividends?