Yes, each advisor within your firm has their own account and dashboard that provides access to manage their clients’ accounts. Each client that signs up for an account is linked to one advisor within your firm.
Articles in this section
- Can I add a new IRA or taxable goal for a joint account on behalf of my clients?
- Can I add a new IRA or taxable goal for a trust on behalf of my client?
- How can I add a new account from my advisor dashboard?
- What actions can I take on behalf of my client?
- Do you provide admin or compliance level access?
- Can advisors share a household or client with other advisors?
- Does each advisor have their own dashboard?
- How do I set a portfolio strategy for my client?
- Am I able to access information related to my clients’ accounts on the platform?