For a new client:
- To define the initial account type and portfolio strategy please choose Invite Client > Complete on client's behalf
- Select the account type and purpose and continue
- Select your preferred portfolio strategy from the dropdown then set the target allocation
- Confirm your client’s details and send.
For an existing, funded client on the platform:
- On the Client page of the advisor dashboard, click into the household (or client) in which you would like to make a portfolio strategy change.
- Scroll down to the goal on which you'd like to change the portfolio strategy and click the Edit button that corresponds to the portfolio as shown in the image below
- Select the portfolio strategy and the asset allocation. You can also view a tax impact preview of the change before implementing here.
- Confirm the portfolio strategy change.
- The system will automatically execute trades in a tax minimizing manner to reach the new target allocation.