Our optimizer strongly prefers to shed tertiaries from the portfolio when there is no wash sale impact. This does not guarantee that it will be removed, but our optimization algorithms are strongly guided to avoid tertiary exposure.
Articles in this section
- Why don't I see the option to update my TCP goals to the SRI portfolio strategy?
- If I have TLH enabled, how long will I be in the tertiary position?
- Is there a balance minimum for the SRI portfolio option?
- Can I go back to the Betterment portfolio once I opt into SRI?
- Will the performance of my SRI portfolio deviate from my Betterment portfolio?
- What will this new portfolio cost me in fund level fees?
- Where can I see exactly what I’m invested in?
- How do these new tickers impact the advice I will receive from the Betterment app?
- When will this be full SRI?
- How do I enable an SRI portfolio?