Yes, you can see exactly which companies you are invested in by clicking on the ticker name in the Portfolio tab of your account. This will take you directly to the fund’s prospectus page which will list all companies the fund tracks.
Articles in this section
- Why don't I see the option to update my TCP goals to the SRI portfolio strategy?
- If I have TLH enabled, how long will I be in the tertiary position?
- Is there a balance minimum for the SRI portfolio option?
- Can I go back to the Betterment portfolio once I opt into SRI?
- Will the performance of my SRI portfolio deviate from my Betterment portfolio?
- What will this new portfolio cost me in fund level fees?
- Where can I see exactly what I’m invested in?
- How do these new tickers impact the advice I will receive from the Betterment app?
- When will this be full SRI?
- How do I enable an SRI portfolio?