We wanted a portfolio that was well diversified and cost controlled while still having a value/small cap tilt focus. Currently the SRI space doesn’t have enough available options yet for funds with sufficient liquidity. As SRI options become more prevalent, and therefore more available to us, we will work to make the portfolio even more sustainable over time.
Articles in this section
- Why don't I see the option to update my TCP goals to the SRI portfolio strategy?
- If I have TLH enabled, how long will I be in the tertiary position?
- Is there a balance minimum for the SRI portfolio option?
- Can I go back to the Betterment portfolio once I opt into SRI?
- Will the performance of my SRI portfolio deviate from my Betterment portfolio?
- What will this new portfolio cost me in fund level fees?
- Where can I see exactly what I’m invested in?
- How do these new tickers impact the advice I will receive from the Betterment app?
- When will this be full SRI?
- How do I enable an SRI portfolio?