If you enable the agreement automation feature to deliver a paperless account opening process for your clients, an archive of the date/timestamp and the version of the agreement that each client electronically signed is housed on the “Agreements” tab of the advisor dashboard. To learn more about our agreement automation feature, please see here.
Articles in this section
- Will my firm need to update our ADV and/or Customer Agreement to reflect the incorporation of Betterment for Advisors into my practice?
- Can Betterment for Advisors automate the signing of my agreement with my client?
- What relationship does the client have with Betterment?
- Describe the process your product uses to convert information provided by the client into a risk profile in the interview process.
- Am I able to see an archive of electronically executed client agreements? If so, what does this look like?