No. Currently, Betterment for Advisors does not support SEP IRA plans with more than one participant. Our SEP IRA is great for freelancers or small-business owners with no other employees participating in the plan. SEP IRAs can typically be used by small-business owners to provide retirement benefits to employees, and we are working to provide this capability in the future. If your client plans to hire additional employees, please contact a tax advisor.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take for my client’s SEP IRA to transfer to Betterment?
- What tax forms will my client receive from Betterment for Advisors for their SEP IRA at the end of the year?
- How can my client create a SEP IRA?
- How much can my clients contribute to a Betterment for Advisors SEP IRA?
- Can my client transfer their existing SEP IRA to Betterment for Advisors?
- Can my clients have more than one participant in their Betterment for Advisors SEP IRA?
- Can my client contribute to a SEP IRA and a traditional or Roth IRA?