SmartDeposit is dynamic and calculates your clients’ ability to invest based on the settings they choose. It adjusts to your clients’ spending habits and ensures they are invested in the market as much as they can be. Auto-deposits are scheduled, set amounts that do not fluctuate based on your clients’ behavior.
Articles in this section
- How is SmartDeposit different than auto-deposits?
- How does SmartDeposit help protect against overdrafts?
- How low can my clients set their minimum bank balance?
- How do my clients turn off SmartDeposit?
- What if my clients’ bank account balance changes?
- How often will Betterment view my clients’ bank account?
- Can my client have both SmartDeposit and auto-deposits enabled?
- Will my client be notified before every SmartDeposit transaction?
- Which goals can my client link to SmartDeposit?
- How do you calculate the amount to deposit?