We strive to exceed the strictest standards for protecting your clients’ account and financial data. Syncing a financial account creates a secure, read-only connection with other financial institutions, and we never store their log-in information, nor share their synced data.
Articles in this section
- What assumptions are used in a client’s Retirement Goal and how can I adjust the assumptions?
- What is a Retirement Goal?
- Can I set up a Retirement Goal for multiple clients?
- Is client data safe when syncing external accounts?
- Can I sync an external account on behalf of my client?
- Where can I review my client’s external accounts?