Yes. We will notify you and your client at least 24 hours before every transfer so your client can modify or cancel the transaction. Your client will have until 10:00pm ET the day following our initial email to cancel their SmartDeposit transfer. Your client can also modify or cancel SmartDeposit at any time from the Transfer tab of their account.
Articles in this section
- How is SmartDeposit different than auto-deposits?
- How does SmartDeposit help protect against overdrafts?
- How low can my clients set their minimum bank balance?
- How do my clients turn off SmartDeposit?
- What if my clients’ bank account balance changes?
- How often will Betterment view my clients’ bank account?
- Can my client have both SmartDeposit and auto-deposits enabled?
- Will my client be notified before every SmartDeposit transaction?
- Which goals can my client link to SmartDeposit?
- How do you calculate the amount to deposit?