Both holders of the joint account have full access to the joint account and are able to create goals, transfer funds from the linked checking account, change allocations, and view this account. Advisors are also able to view their client’s joint accounts.
Articles in this section
- How do my clients open a joint account?
- Can clients have more than one checking account linked to a joint account?
- Can clients view their spouse's personal account if they create a joint account with him/her?
- Who can access the joint account?
- Can clients add an owner to their personal account or convert their personal account to a joint account?
- What types of joint accounts do you support?
- Can my client have more than one joint account?