We support joint accounts with rights of survivorship. This means that upon the death of either owner of the joint account, the ownership of the account goes to the surviving joint account holder. Both holders of the joint account have full access to the joint account and are able to view the account, create goals, transfer funds, and change allocations.
Articles in this section
- How do my clients open a joint account?
- Can clients have more than one checking account linked to a joint account?
- Can clients view their spouse's or partner's personal account if they create a joint account with him/her?
- Who can access the joint account?
- What types of joint accounts do you support?
- Can my client have more than one joint account?