No, Betterment for Advisors only supports one joint account per client.
Articles in this section
- How do my clients open a joint account?
- Can clients have more than one checking account linked to a joint account?
- Can clients view their spouse's personal account if they create a joint account with him/her?
- Who can access the joint account?
- Can clients add an owner to their personal account or convert their personal account to a joint account?
- What types of joint accounts do you support?
- Can my client have more than one joint account?