Yes, tax forms for your clients are automatically imported to their client portals. We will also notify your clients via email when these are ready.
Articles in this section
- How do you calculate returns?
- Is performance data generated on the platform?
- How are quarterly statements sent to my clients? Can I access these statements as well? If so, how?
- Where do clients find tax forms if they have multiple accounts, e.g. a personal account and a trust account?
- Where can I find my clients’ 5498 tax forms? When will they be available?
- When will clients tax forms be available?
- Does Betterment for Advisors generate the tax forms for my clients’ accounts?
- Are the quarterly statements co-branded with my firm’s brand?
- What information appears on my clients’ quarterly statements?
- Does Betterment for Advisors generate the statements for my client’s accounts?